what is word weaver
1. what is word weaver
weaver. A person who makes fabric by weaving fiber together is a weaver. Most weavers use a loom, a device that holds the threads tightly as they're being woven.
2. What is the meaning of Shannon-Weaver Model
Shannon and Weaver Model of Communication is a mathematical theory of communication that argues that human communication can be broken down into 6 key concepts: sender, encoder, channel, noise, decoder, and receiver.
3. WHAT IS MEANING OF SHANNON WEAVER MODEL IN BISAYA
The Shannon–Weaver model of communication has been called the "mother of all models." Social Scientists use the term to refer to an integrated model of the concepts of information source, message, transmitter, signal, channel, noise, receiver, information destination, probability of error, encoding, decoding, ...
4. 21. She is the great T'boll weaver who received the Gawad ng Manlilikha ng Bayan(GAMABA) AwardA Lang Dulay B. Langlang-o C. Apo Whang-Od D. Lang- Od
the correct answer is C!?
5. give one word about Shannon weaver model of communication and transactional model of communication and their differences
Practical Example of Shannon-Weaver model of communication :
During his call, noise appeared (transmission error) and his assistant received “I want” only. ... Due to transmission error or noise, Assistant can't able to understand Thomson's messages. *The noise which affect the communication flow between them.
6. your classmate called you mean when you win an award for good grades?a.get revenge b.talk to them and usa respectful words to say that you are not ok c.just cryd.accept that you are mean
B. Talk to them and use respectful words to say that you are not ok
When a classmate called you mean for being good, talk to them respecfully that he or she is not good.
dahil tama ka ang titik ay dot , drop , o point slamat sayo
8. In cambodia it means to create patterns weavers tie ang dye portoins or weft yarn before weaving begins
Ikat Technique(Khmer Term:chongkiet)
to create patterns,weavers tie and dye portions of weft yarn before weaving begins.Patterns are diverse and vary by region; common motifs include lattice,stars, and spots.
Hope it helps.. :)
9. the origin of award and the historical development of its meaning
i dont know what is the anwers
10. Mrs. Smith's reading class can read a mean of 175 words per minute with a standarddeviation of 20 words per minute. The top 3% of the class is to receive a special award.What is the minimum number of words per minute a student would have to read in orderto get the award?
option () 2/2
i dont know if this is right
1. A woman whose profession is acting on the stage, in movies, or on television.
2. for the reason that; since
3. present participle ofbe
4. A prize or other mark of recognition given in honor of an achievement.
5. at all times; on all occasions
1. She is one of the great actresses of her generation.
2. They do not wake up early because they sleep late.
3. You are being rude to your friends.
4. I got an award for attending school everyday.
5. I always eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
12. What is the significant of knowing the artist and giving award to them as a means of appreciationpahelp po
Art appreciation helps open up the mindset of the people, by listening to different perspective es and views as well as interpretations of the art, it encourages thoughtful conversation and the understanding that there is more than one approach to everything.
13. 11. The t'bolis can't create a design of the t'nalak if they haven't dreamed of it thus calling them 2 a. Illusion weavers b. Magical weavers c. Dream weavers d. Shaman weaver
sana maka tulog because I'm not sure...
14. What is the meaning between FAMAS and FAMAS Awards?
The Filipino Academy of Movie Arts and Sciences Awards (also known as the FAMAS Awards) are the annual honors given by the Filipino Academy of Movie Arts and Sciences (FAMAS), an organization composed of prize-winning writers and movie columnists, for achievements in Philippine cinema for a calendar year.
The Filipino Academy of Movie Arts and Sciences Awards (also known as the FAMAS Awards) are the annual honors given by the Filipino Academy of Movie Arts and Sciences (FAMAS), an organization composed of prize-winning writers and movie columnists, for achievements in Philippine cinema for a calendar year. Members of the academy including avid movie viewers, fans or enthusiasts will cast their votes on who should win the statuettes on different categories they were nominated. Established in 1952, it the oldest existing film industry award-giving body in the Philippines (as of 2013) and one of the oldest in Asia. The FAMAS Awards, from 1952 to 1982, was the highest Filipino film award a filmmaker or artisan could receive in the local movie industry.
15. Basilan.II. TRUE OR FALSE. Write True if the statement is true and write False if the statement is false.1. Yakans are among the best weavers in the peninsula and in the neighboring province of2. Malong have many usages and designs. It can be used as an umbrella, curtain and baby'shammock.3. It is said that the women weavers of T'nalak cloth have to abstain from sexual activities in ordeto weave intricate designs that are believed to be "gift from God"4. All Tinalak designs are the same.5. Zamboanga is known for its crafts in gold such as golden sash and golden dagger.6. Tanyak-tanyak is a face painting worn only for wedding ceremonies.7. Maranao means "People of the sea"8. GAMABA is an award giving body which means "Gawad ng Manlilikha ng Bayan"9. Sarimanok comes from the word "sari” means mix and "manok" which means chicken.10. Bajao tribe is located in Sulu and Tawi-tawi.
16. what is the Meaning OF awarding
gerund or present participle: awarding
give or order the giving of (something) as an official payment, compensation, or prize to (someone).
"he was awarded the Purple Heart"
grant or assign (a contract or commission) to (a person or organization).
"the company was awarded a contract to refurbish the timber mill"
Person giving prize to some awarded person as official payment ( some kind that indicates you've done well and achieved an honor. )
17. ikat technique means to create patterns, weavers tie, and dye portion of weft yarn before weaving
The ikat technique (Khmer: chong kiet), which produces patterned fabric, is quite complex. To create patterns, weavers tie-dye portions of weft yarn before weaving begins. Patterns are diverse and vary by region; common motifs include lattice, stars, and spots.
hope it help
PA BRAIN.LESS PO
18. the most famous T'boli dream weaver who received the National Living Treasures Gawad manlilikha ng Bayan Award by the National Commission for Culture and the Arts in 1998
its lang dulay an artist in some ethnic group
19. This country tells their history not by word nor by written it weaves their design is elaborate only the weaver can interpret the history
Answer: not sure if laos
Explanation:according to lao tradition, stories of their history were not passed on orally nor written, they were woven.
20. it is a type of vambodian weaving which means to create patterns weavers tie dye portions of weft yarn before weaving begins
21. it is a type of vambodian weaving which means to create patterns weavers tie dye portions of weft yarn before weaving begins
There are two maintypes of Cambodian weaving. The ikat technique (Khmer: chong kiet), which produces patterned fabric, is quite complex. Tocreate patterns,weavers tie-dye portions of weft yarn before weaving begins. ... The secondweavingtechnique, unique toCambodia, is called "uneven twill".
22. 31. Read the sentences below. Which sentence has a word with a long vowel a? The Goddess of Weaver asked the girl to make a dress. b. The Goddess of Weaver said the girl has to clean, beat, spin, cut the cotton then sew the dress. The Goddess of weaver thought the cotton dress is fine. d. The Goddess of weaver got furious when the girl disobeyed her.
my Answer Is
Salamat Po Sa Points Sory Yan Lang Alam Ko
23. find the mean round to the nearest tenth.ages of the best female actor award recipients.academy awards 1980-2015
watvhigana sto ida bigbat boo
24. Words that describe a shannon - weaver model
The Shannon–Weaver model of communication has been called the "mother of all models." Social Scientists use the term to refer to an integrated model of the concepts of information source, message, transmitter, signal, channel, noise, receiver, information destination, probability of error, encoding, decoding... It is known as the “mother of all models” because of its wide popularity. The model is also known as 'information theory' or the 'Shannon theory' because Shannon was the main person who developed the theory. This model is specially designed to develop the effective communication between sender and receiver.
25. 10. She is a master weaver who makes "inabel", an Ilokano handwoven cloth andawarded for her wide array skills in texttile weaving.a. Magdalena Gamayoc. Leandro V. Locsinb. Pablo S. Antoniod. Benedicto Cabrera
A. Magdalena Gamayo
26. ORAL CUMMUNICATION18. what is the mean difference between lasswell communication model and shannon weaver communication model
Lasswell communication model
Lasswell communication modelLasswell created not too long after the Shannon Weaver model was made. The big difference between the two is that Lasswell's model studies mass communication, as opposed to a simple two-person conversation. A big factor in this model is predicting the effect the message has on the group.
27. Romblon weavers also use a combination of buri strips overlaid with split nito by means of _______. plaitingfarmingwateringNone of the above
Romblon weavers also use a combination of buri strips overlaid with split nito by means of PLAITING.
28. 150 words what is GAMABA award?
gym and last night was uu the main function of
29. A WEAVER DOES NOT CONSIDER THE MATERIALS , FUNCTIONS AND USE AND THE MEANING OF DESIGNS AND PATTERNS IN MAKING A TEXTILE.TRUE OR FALSE
30. the most famous dream weaver who receive the national living treasures gawad manlilikha ng bayan award by the national for culture and the arts and cca in 1988?
the most famous dream weaver who receive the national living treasures gawad manlilikha ng bayan award by the national for culture and the arts and cca in 1988?